Nut Family

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Landon's 1st Birthday!

Yesterday Landon turned one! I can't believe my sweet little baby is one already. He was so happy yesterday- I'm sure it was because it was his birthday & he knew it. Landon has been such a calm & peaceful baby. The only time he really gets bothered is if I have left in his high chair for too long and he is ready to get down and play. At church when Landon is tired, he crawls over to Brian & puts his head into Brian's chest, and Brian knows he's ready to take a nap. I hadn't ever seen this happen until last Sunday. As soon as Brian put Landon in his carseat, he went to sleep & it was that easy. I don't ever remember it being that easy with the other kids. Landon is crawling all over & loves to explore in drawers & cabinets. He is starting to stand by himself but isn't ready to walk yet- I do mind at all! The kids & Brian & I love being around Landon because of how sweet & peaceful he is. There is something about him that just helps us feel calm. I feel so blessed to have been able to spend this last year with this sweet little baby. I'm excited to watch him grow & love him even more. Happy Birthday Baby!
These were some of my favorite pictures of him. He was so happy & good!
    
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Ben and Darci said...

Wow I can't believe it! So big, and yet still just a baby :) Sounds like he's a good, easy guy.

JPI said...

He's getting big. Can't wait to let our kids play later this month.

jen said...

Happy Birthday Landon! Sorry I didn't call on his b-day. He's getting so big!

The Heaton's said...

What a sweet boy! That has been one fast year! I too love how he is so snuggly. It's going to be so fun watching him grow up!

Calee said...

How crazy it is that our babies aren't babies! I love Eddie, what a great idea:)