Saturday, December 4, 2010
Festival of Trees
Thursday night I went with Karen, Janelle, Brittany, & Jayden to the Festival of Trees. The trees were beautiful & it was so neat seeing how many different ideas people had. My favorite tree looked like it had just been freshly cut from the mountains- it even looked like it still had snow on it. It was also neat seeing how the majority of the trees were in honor of someone who had passed away- very tender & sweet. Brittany found some things that she would like for Christmas and modeled for us. :) The gingerbread houses were amazing & I couldn't believe the time that people had spent on both the trees & the gingerbread houses. We had such a fun time & it was a great holiday activity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
How fun!!! I wish they had something like that around here.
Post a Comment