Nut Family

Sunday, December 12, 2010

A visit with Santa

I love that all year we tell our kids to not talk to strangers, and to even THINK of sitting on a strangers lap! However, as soon as we see the man in the red suit with the white beard, we rush over for our kids to sit on his lap. :)
Yesterday after Morgan and I were done running errands, I looked over & saw St. Nick at a store. Morgan & I stopped and Morgan sat on his lap and told him she wanted a Zhu Zhu pet for Christmas. We then decided to go & get the rest of the family so they could see Santa too- (The also had a free lunch & samples of different kinds of foods & we hadn't eaten yet) Hallie & Jackson were so excited to see Santa this year. Jackson kept yelling across the parking lot, "Hi Santa! Hi!" Jackson told Santa he wanted a Jack in the box, and Hallie told Santa she wanted a bike. I'm not sure what Landon told Santa he wanted.
    
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

The Heaton's said...

Cute pics! I love Landon's face!