Nut Family

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Landon's Birthday

For Landon's birthday we wanted to do something fun as a family. There aren't a lot of things to do with a one year old, but we thought he might like the lights at Temple Square. The kids were so excited to ride the "train" (trax) which made the night VERY long, but hopefully they'll always remember! Landon was so sweet on his birthday- the whole day! We opened presents when Brian got home from work & then we went to Chick-fil-a & then up to Temple Square. We all loved seeing the lights and the temple looked beautiful! Our favorite part was looking at the reflection pond that had all the smaller balls of light in them. It was so peaceful there & we loved seeing the statue of Christ & feeling the spirit. I'm sure Landon won't remember going to see the lights for his 1st birthday, but the rest of us will.
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

izzorch said...

I can't believe Landon is one! I hope you guys have a great Christmas.

The Heaton's said...

Can't think of a better place to celebrate a birthday!