Nut Family

Monday, December 13, 2010

The best part of being 1- Birthday Cake!


Brian was right- he guessed that Landon would dig into his birthday cake & go to town eating it! Landon LOVED his chocolate snowman birthday cake. I made a little too much & we had LOTS left over! Landon ate almost the entire head of the snowman. I tried for about 10 minutes to take a picture of him without his cake filled hand in his mouth. He is such a cute little guy & we had such a fun celebration with him. My parents, Kaylie, Brittany, Steven, & Carson came, and Janelle & Karen came too. We had such a fun night & we all enjoyed watching Landon. Jackson wanted to see what it was like to have frosting on his face so he took a huge bite out of his blue cupcake- funny boys. :) I'm just a little nervous to see Landon's diaper today.
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nicole, Paul, Ike and Aubs said...

Happy Birthday cute boy! Love the cake pics.

The Heaton's said...

I love the first birthday! He totally got into it! So cute!