
The kids have loved laying on the stairs like this lately. They all yell, "Mom, come see us!" They are so funny!

By the way, this is Morgan's absolute favorite shirt! She would wear it every day if she could, and if I tell her she can't wear it because it's dirty, she asks if I will "hurry" and wash it so she can wear it... nope I'm not that nice. :) The little chick that Hallie is holding is something she and Jackson found in the storage room and decided to fight over it for about an hour. Sadly, I don't know where the chick ended up. :) And of course Jackson is wearing his favorite shirt. He has decided that we can now name the baby Lightning McQueen if we don't choose Spiderman. (We still don't have a name for the baby boy)

Here is Miss Hallie Belle on the stairs... a daily habit of hers. She has started saying "potty" lately so I have her sit on the potty really fast and then put her diaper on. I am not in any hurry to potty train her because I don't want it to reverse once the baby has come. Tonight after we put her in bed she laid by her door and said, "Potty!" Brian went and got her and asked her if she needed to go potty and she said yes. So, he took her to the bathroom, where she calmly sat on the toliet and then I put her back in bed. Brian then told me that he didn't know if she was serious or if it was just an excuse to get out of bed. Well, 2 minutes later, we hear a soft little voice and the bottom of the door saying, "Potty?" Nice try little chick! :)

Cute girls, as you can see Hallie is wearing different clothes in each picture. Like I said, this is a daily routine for her. :)
3 comments:
Mel I think its so cute how much fun your kids have together, I hope that Rylee and Sydnee can be best buddies!!
And Wow on the Carmel apples, I wanted to reach through the computer and grab one mmmmmm :) Hope all is well and oh yeah when is this next one gonna be making his big entrance :)
That is so adorable!! I hope my three little ones will play together as well as yours do. I am so worried about the 5 year span that will be between Cloey and Hailey. I guess that just means we'll have to have another one so Hailey can have a buddy. :) Thanks for your comment on my last post. It is so nice to have someone that can relate to the misery of maternity clothes. :) I would so not be happy about taking family pics right now. Just remember that you always looks so much more adorable pregnant to everyone else than you ever do to yourself. I wish I was there to go shopping with you. How fun would it be if we lived close together? A girl can dream right?
I want to EAT Hallie's cheeks. Al of your kids are SO adorable, I can't get over it. I am glad my kids (cross my fingers) don't have favorite shirts or things...they fight about everything else though!
Loves
Post a Comment