
My Mom found out that at Gardener's village they were having their annual Witch Fest. They have all sorts of witches around the village & lots of fun & expensive shops to go and look around in. The kids didn't have school so we decided to take them up. My Dad came along to and I think he loved being the only man out of hundreds of women and children. :) ha ha ha He said that everywhere he looked there was a woman with a baby. (We didn't know this would be the case) :) Grandpa & Grandma were very sweet to take us to lunch first at Wendy's where the kids each got their own frosty. Jackson sucked his down as fast as he could, and Hallie now eats her own box of chicken nuggets... is that a good or bad thing? :) The kids were really excited to find all the witches & Aunt Kaylie helped write down where they all were so we could get cookies at the end. We (I mean Mom, Brittany, Kaylie, & I) had such a fun time looking at pumpkins, crafts, witches, & little shops. It was such a beautiful fall day & the kids had so much fun.

Jackson tried on the cute witch hat or is it a warlock hat?

Morgan tried on this cute witch hat, but we decided not to get it since it was $15.00!!!! Maybe you can pull a bunny out of it or something to make up for the cost. :)

The kids didn't want to come near this witch who was waiting to have her picture taken with us. (no, she isn't real) I squeezed in beside her & told the kids they would be safe. Then I realized that I could feel her fingers in my side & started to wonder if maybe she was real. We quickly moved so others could have a picture taken with her. Thank goodness!
0 comments:
Post a Comment