
After we got back from the little witch village (see next post) Hallie scraped her back on Jackson's bed. I came in the room to find her and Morgan like this. Morgan had grabbed a cloth & was cleaning Hallie's back so it wouldn't hurt anymore. It was so sweet!

I love how Hallie is just laying there & Morgan is being the nurse. They are such sweet little girls. They get along so well and Morgan loves having a little sister. On the way home from Salt Lake they were sitting next to each other in the car. At one point Morgan was teasing Hallie and I looked back to see Hallie pulling Morgan's hair. Morgan then started to pull Hallie's hair. I thought they would start screaming, but instead they started laughing. They are too funny.

Morgan saw that I was taking pictures of her and Hallie, so she wanted to take some of me and Hallie, and the 3 of us acting silly. Lovely pictures... don't you think. :)
2 comments:
Good goofy pics! That's funny that your girls were pulling each others hair. I bet you pulled your sisters' hair too. My only sister is 11 years younger than me, so I never felt quit right pulling her hair, but I feel like I've missed out on something really fun :)
What sweet and funny pictures! They have the cutest relationship with each other!
Post a Comment