Nut Family

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Pony Rides

Morgan & Jackson keep talking about how when they are bigger they will ride on a horse. I knew that there would be ponies there and decided to let the kids each have a turn. They had so much fun! I could tell that they both thought this was the coolest thing ever!
They each chose which pony they would ride while the other kids were on them. Morgan chose the big brown one and Jackson chose the big white one. They had smiles on their faces the whole time.
After the ride they were so happy & excited that they finally got to ride a horse.
I decided Hallie was too young & wouldn't remember it anyway, so she didn't get to ride. Plus, I would have had to walk around with her so she wouldn't fall off and walking in horse poop is not my idea of fun. :) This is her while she watched her brother and sister riding the ponies.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: