
On Father's day we went & ate a quick lunch with Brian's family & then came back home to cook dinner for my family. It was so nice being able to spend time with both Dad's on Father's day. After we were done eating dinner, I realized that the kids were downstairs and being really quiet... which is usually never a good thing. I came downstairs, and this is what I found. Morgan had found my wedding dress and decided she wanted to try it on & wear it. I could tell she felt like quite the princess. I told her that I didn't want her to try it on unless she asked me, but that she could wear it when she is older. She looked so sweet & happy in it... not to mention... TINY.

On our girls night while the boys were at the Father & Son Campout she wanted to paint her toenails. I told her we could, so we painted Hallie's first and then Morgan wanted to paint her own. She started painting her right big toe, and got done with that one, and then in an exhausted voice she said, "Well, I'm done with one." I asked her if she wanted me to do the rest to which she quickly said yes. Who knew that painting your toenails could be so hard. ;)

I suppose that Jackson is the groom. I love that Morgan is squeezing his neck. ;)
2 comments:
She looks so pretty and pure in White. It shows how pure they are until 8. I LOVE these.
What a beautiful bride! lol! Our girls did that a while back and Adam did not like it at all;)! I guess when you really stop and think about it, that day is really not that far away!
Post a Comment