Nut Family

Monday, June 8, 2009

Nuttall Style Camping

Brian had promised the kids that he would sleep with them in the backyard and have a campout in our tent. They were so excited & helped bring out their blankets & sleeping bags. Daddy even brought out the T.V. so we could watch a movie. Hallie went to bed early because she was a distraction during the movie. :) The plan was that I would sleep inside in a nice warm, soft bed with Hallie, while Brian slept outside with the kids. When the movie was over around 10:30 I told Brian I couldn't breath because it was so stuffy. He said he couldn't breath either because of his allergies, so what did we do? We moved the big tent into our living room & slept in there. It was nice & cool & the kids were happy because they got to sleep in a tent. :)



Cute boy ready for the night
Hallie loved walking around in the tent, but would not hold still at all for the movie unless she was eating cookies. ;)
I love Jackson's personality.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Heaton's said...

Cute pics! Those are always fun times! I think next time I'm going to tell Adam that since the plan was for you to go in at night I should do the same;)! I might need your help to convince him of that;)!

Melanie said...

I don't know how i missed this posts. You guys look like you had a lot of fun!