Nut Family

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The best way to fix a bloody nose

According to Jackson, this is the best way to fix a bloody nose. The other day he and Hallie were playing & she bumped into him causing his nose to bleed. He immediatly came in to get a band-aid and put it on his nose & then came and sat down to eat. :) ha ha ha It was so funny watching him trying to breath with it on. He soon took it off as he realized that he couldn't breath. What a funny kid!

Don't you wish you could get a kiss from him. ;)
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Melanie said...

Who could breathe with that stuffed up your nose! hahaha. he is so funny. Very creative way to stop a nose bleed.

The Everyday Housewife said...

Tell Jackson I'm very impressed with his creativity! I'm going to try this on Ian the next time he gets a bloody nose!

Melissa said...

I was so excited to read about the best way to fix a bloody nose, since Cloey gets them quite often. Once I pulled up your post and saw the picture of Jackson, I started laughing so hard!!! How cute is that.

Shane and Jamie Smith said...

That's the cutest thing I ever did see!!! What a stud!!

Ben and Darci said...

That is SO dang funny! They should make bandaids with two little absorbant pads just for nose bleeds. You guys are the cutest, funnest (not a word) family!

Sherrie said...

Way to go Jackson! Who "nose" how the Breathe Right strips were invented? Love you!

The Heaton's said...

Jackson makes me laugh! What a funny kid!