Nut Family

Monday, June 1, 2009

My Birthday...27!

My birthday was so nice this year. We came home on Sat. night from St George and then spent Sunday relaxing and spending time with family. One of my sweet friends new that I wanted to get a Children's songbook for the piano, so she went and had all of the primary kids sign it and then gave it to me in Primary. It was so sweet and meant so much to me. Brian was such a sweetheart and treated me like a queen all day. He made breakfast for me and got the kids all ready & let me sleep in. It was so nice and relaxing. So here is to one more year. I feel that I have been 27 for the last year. Now I'm just a little more mature right? :) I have been looking forward to my 30's but yesterday as I got thinking about it, I'm glad that I still have 3 more years in my 20s. Yay! The weird thing is that Carrie Underwood and I are the same age and yet our lives our so completely different. I wouldn't trade it for the world. I love my life & am so grateful for my kids & Brian. They mean everything to me!
Hallie was kind of done for the day, and Morgan kept blinking because it was so bright. ;)
My handsome little man.
My cute little girl. I almost had a melt down as I went shopping with her in St. George. We went to Children's place and I went to the little kids section where I usually find clothes for her. I then realized that they only go to size 4. I found clothes for her and they were all with the 'big girl' clothes. I almost started crying right then... my little girl is growing up and is wearing the older girl clothes. She is such a cutie, and I'm glad she is still little.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Shane and Jamie Smith said...

Happy Late B-day Mel, looks like you had a nice one can you believe I met you when you were 18 wowswers!!!! hahah here's to many more wonderful birthday's.... Love ya much

Melanie said...

I am glad you had a great birthday! You are getting so old. Hahahaha. yeah right.

Bon said...

Happy Birthday! Glad it was so great!:) You deserve it!

jen said...

happy birthday!! I'm glad you had a great day. Love ya!!

The Everyday Housewife said...

It sounds like you had such a fabulous time in St. George. The shopping trip was so cute! Happy Belated Birthday!!

The Heaton's said...

I am so glad you had a wonderful day that you totally deserved!

Ben and Darci said...

Wow you are so thin and georgeous!!! Happy 27th birthday. You guys are the cutest family. And how fun that you went on a road trip to St. George. That waterpark looks cool.