Nut Family

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

If the kids did the shopping...

This morning we had this nice conversation
Jackson (yelling): "Mom! Come and see what we need to get!"
Me: (we've had ants, so I was thinking he was thinking ant spray because there was probably a big trail of them again) What?
Jackson: This! (as he points to the Pink & White circus cookies in the grocery ad) and this! (a nice kids swimming pool... also in the ad)
Me: Jackson, I don't think we NEED those things.
Jackson: Yes we do!
Morgan: Here, let's get a pen so we can circle all the things we "NEED"
Jackson: (thinking... wow what a great idea!) Yeah, we need this (as he points to flip flops)
Morgan: starts circling different items that she and Jackson "need" and says "Oh, look doughnuts! We need those!
So after there little shopping spree... thank goodness it was only the ad, and not the store, this is what they decided we needed...
Circus animal cookies, crackers, doughnuts, flip flops, a baby swimming pool, and a kids swimming pool- I guess so they don't have to swim with Hallie. ;)
This was only the insert... good thing they didn't even get a look at the rest of the ad. ;)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Alexis said...

I like their shopping list. I would like to buy those type of things too.

Frampton Family said...

This post is too funny. I can totally imagine Jackson's animated voice saying those things.

The Heber's said...

There wish list is exactly like mine!! Who needs fruits and veggies?! So cute!

The Heaton's said...

That is so cute! I wish I could make more of my shopping lists like that;)!