Nut Family

Monday, June 8, 2009

Draper Temple with Brianna

On Saturday my sister Brianna recieved her endowments in the new Draper Temple. She was beautiful & the temple was so wonderful & gorgeous! Brian & I were able to do a temple session with my parents, our brothers and sisters, 2 aunts, and both sets of my grandparents. It was such a neat experience, especially as we were all in the celestial room. I am so grateful for such good parents and grandparents who have taught me about the importance of the gospel and the temple. I am so grateful that families can be together forever. I look forward to the day when Carly & Kaylie will go through the temple, and our famiy can all be together in the Celestial room. Brian & I loved being in there and feeling the sweet spirit, and also remembering being in there with our kids not too long ago for the open house. I am excited for when that day will happen again. The temple was so nice & we were so happy we could share in that special experience with Brianna.
Brianna leaves on July 8th to go to Texas!
My sweet Grandparents. ( I forgot to get a picture with my mom's parents)
I am so grateful for all 4 of them.
Me & my sweetheart. :) We had such a nice day together & the kids had fun with their babysitters.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

The Heaton's said...

What an exciting time for your sister!