Brian & I are so happy for these 3 graduates! I think they had to work a little bit harder, or actually a lot harder than Morgan did for her graduation. :) My sister Carly graduated first on May 28th from Highschool & is an official highschool graduate. She is planning on going to college in the Fall, and we are so happy for her. Karen (Brian's mom) graduated with her Bachelors & will continue to be a nurse and then will go to more school in January to get her Masters so she can teach Nursing, which she will be WONDERFUL at! We are so proud of her! I was trying to get a nice picture of her and some weird man was in the background, so I had her move and got a picture of some other weird man in the picture instead. I would rather have my brother-in-law in the background anyway though. :) The graduation was really nice, and there were some really neat people there. At one point I had a concerned look on my face because there was a girl sitting in front of me who had a "french tickler ring" on under her lip, and then it moved to the side of her lip. I was trying to figure out how this was possible, and still never could, Brian said maybe it was a magnet, but then I was wondering how she kept from swallowing it, and my mind kept going... the things you think about at a graduation. :) We are so happy for Karen! Last, but not least, is my Dad who just finished his dissertation (sp?) I'm not really sure if I spelled that right, or even what it means, all I know is that he has worked MAJORLY hard on finishing it... which ended up being a HUGE book for people to read when they're looking for something really exciting. :) And that he is glad or should I say THRILLED to be done! He will graduate in Lincoln Nebraska in August & we are so excited for him to be done. He has been such a great example of hard work, determination, dedication, faith, & hope as he as worked so hard to accomplish this. My Dad's next plan is to write another book which I'm sure will be WONDERFUL since it's about ME! :) Actually I think it's about the gospel... maybe next time. ;) Anyway, I think we will start calling him Dr. Dad- for his wisdom... kind of like Dr. Phil... although we LOVE my Dad & his wisdom. :)Congratultions you 3 to your great accomplishment! We are so proud of you & admire you all in so many ways!




4 comments:
Karen is a WONDERFUL nurse, she took care of my Mom and brother a few years back, congrats to her!
That is awesome~
Wow that is really cool for all of them! Especially tell Karen that I am so impressed and can only hope to someday have her nursing skills and knowledge!
Yeah, how awesome is that...way to go Nuttal/Smith families!!!
Post a Comment