Nut Family

Monday, February 18, 2008

We are a Happy Family!


Morgan and Jackson love singing the Happy Family song, & now we get to sing "We love Hallie, she loves us ..." We had so much fun the other night. It was the night I have been dreaming about for the last 9 months. We were all in our room and just having fun with each other. I could tell that Hallie was loving it because she was kicking like crazy! It was almost like she was saying... "yeah, I'm finally here in person with my family!" I love our new little sweet one. She brings so much joy to our family. She has such a calm and sweet personality, and we all love to be around her and hold her.



We took a picture with the girls and Jackson wanted to be in it really badly, so we got this cute picture. I LOVE it! I love the expression on Hallie's face. We were finally able to get some pictures of her with her eyes open. It's amazing how big Jackson seems to me know, when he has seemed like such a little guy. They are all so sweet, and Heavenly Father has blessed us with amazing sweet little kids.

This is Hallie's usual look... one eye open, the other eye closed. :) I love Brian's relationship with each of the kids. He amazes me, and I am so grateful for his love, service, & friendship. He is my better half, and I am so grateful for who I am because of him. He is a great dad, and always makes the kids laugh. I love you!

Okay, I think this picture of me is a little goofy, but I LOVE it of Hallie. I think she looks beautiful in it. I am headed on the road of recovery after delivering a baby... wow I forgot the sleep schedule, body changes... which I won't go into too much detail because there are some guys that may read our blog & young chick-a-dees (like my sisters) and I don't think they really want to hear about the NICE new changes. :) ha ha ha and everything else that is new with a new baby, but I wouldn't change it for the world. I love being able to have these kids in my life, and I feel so much closer to heaven whenever I am near them.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Frampton Family said...

I'm actually teary eyed right now Melissa. You really do have the cutest little family. I'm happy to know that the kids are adjusting so well to litle miss Hallie. Love you!!

Melanie said...

You are amazing!

Lisa said...

I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one holding back the tears. Your kids are beautiful, you are beautiful, and your husband looks so happy. I am so happy to know that you are loved and so blessed. Congrats on such an amazing family!

allison said...

Your family is even more adorable now! Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys!

Alexis said...

Congratulations! I love all the pictures that you posted. Hallie looks so cute, and so little. Megan was the exact same way as Morgan when Bryson was born. She couldn't get enough of him.

Shane and Jamie Smith said...

Hey Mel--Family is looking good...I found a blog maker thing that is free and easy, cuz the whole making one yourself is super confusing but if you want I can email you instructions. The free blog maker is cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com I've seen some really cute ones so check it out and let me know....take care my friend.

Roylance Rec. Center said...

Hallie is SO beatiful. You better let me know for sure when you are blessing her...we would love to come and see you guys. Love you, and three isn't so bad...huh! Can't wait till 4. All these babies are making me baby hungry...not good, I still need a little more time, but I do want one Badly!!!
Love Ali