Brian & I came home on Valentines day with Hallie. The kids had been over at some friends house, so we put Hallie in the crib in our room & had the kids come in and try to find her. Morgan & Jackson were so excited to see her.

They were kind of surprised to find her in the crib, and unlike Morgan's 5 baby dolls, this baby actually moves. They were fascinated with her!
I'm not sure if this is a cry or a yawn. She has so many funny & different facial expressions.
Morgan loves her new little sister. She put the pacifier in Hallie's mouth, and said, "Here you go little chick" it was the funniest thing. Morgan & Jackson have both been so sweet with her, and they love to hold her.




3 comments:
She is sooo cute.
Melissa YEAH.....I'm so glad everything went well, and she is so adorable!!! Its fun to see Morgan and Jackson with her....Its going to be fun to watch her grow up!!! I'm so glad everything is going good....Take care
You're family is so cute! I hope that they all enjoy their newest little sister.
Post a Comment