
Morgan & Jackson have soooo much energy lately! Part of me kind of wonders if it's their age, or if they can sense a change coming. Or, maybe they always have this much energy, and I've run out of energy. They are so funny to watch though. Brian & I just sit and watch them run with all of their energy... it's usually only 5:30 or 6:00 and we're ready to go to bed. Last night Morgan started putting on her princess stuff so she could look like Beauty. Of course Jackson wanted to play, and how do you tell him that it's only for girls, so since we don't have any boy dress up clothes, I let him dress up, and told him that he could be Prince Charming.
Morgan & Jackson were having so much fun dancing in the kitchen. They kept twirling around saying "We are like a family" It was so cute.I asked Morgan if I could take their picture, so she got all ready, and said to Jackson, "Come on Prince Charming, let's take a picture" Jackson wasn't listening, so she said, "Come on Prince Charming!" They may be energetic, but they are so cute.
BEAUTY
PRINCE CHARMING




3 comments:
I love that red wall! gorgeous! and your kiddos are just lovely, take after their mama :)
your house is so cute....im jealous!!! I cant get over how much Morgan reminds me of you...she is such a doll!! It must be great to have them be able to play together so well.....good times!!
How cute is that. Gabe is always trying to justify wearing my stilletto's when i'm not watching. he'll say things like, "It's not pink so it's boys shoes!" I laugh so hard at him!At least he is stomping around like T-Rex in them!
Post a Comment