Nut Family

Friday, February 15, 2008

Welcome Little One


We went to the hospital at 7:00 Tuesday morning for me to be induced since NOTHING was happening... no contractions, no pain, nothing, except of course... tiredness, moodiness, etc. :) The induction was awesome! It was the easiest delivery out of all 3 kids. I was in labor for only 6 hours, and I didn't have to deal with any pain from contractions leading up to the point of the epidural. The only thing that hurt that day was the needle of the epidural, but I am so grateful for modern technology, & for not having to experience pain. Hallie was born at 1:35 p.m. Our doctor and nurse were wonderful, and I couldn't have asked for anything better.


Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Melanie said...

I am so excited to see pictures of your beautiful baby. I have been patiently waiting. Hopefully I will be able to come see you tomorrow. I am glad all is well with you and your family. Glad Hallie is healthy and you are doing great, too.