Nut Family

Friday, February 15, 2008

Visit to the Hospital


Morgan & Jackson went and stayed with grandpa & grandma smith. They were so excited to come and see baby Hallie. Jackson was a little nervous. I think because I still had the IV in, and he wasn't sure about the whole thing. They came in and saw me, and then we had the nurse bring baby Hallie in. Our first family photo with the 5 of us. It's crazy to think that we now have 3 little kids, and that our family is now 5. I love it!

Jackson wanted to hold the baby, but was a little shy. He did great though, and was so sweet.

The excited big brother & sister.

For Morgan, seeing baby Hallie was the best gift in the entire world. She couldn't get enough of her. Morgan kept wanting to hold her & kiss her & be by her. She had a hard time leaving, and couldn't wait to hold her again.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I can't believe that you have three little ones already! You have a truely blessed family. Good luck and best wishes with your cute little family!

Roylance Rec. Center said...

Oh, Melissa and Brian...CONGRADZ!!!She is So beautiful. I totally think she looks like her brother and sister. Congradz again. Let me know when you're goign to bless her and we'll come down.
love Ali