
Can I just tell you what a joy it is to have a little boy! I was so nervous when I found I was going to have a baby boy, because I had no idea what to do with boys. Cameron is only 2 years younger than me, and I didn't have to take care of him growing up. I babysat 2 little boys a lot when I was younger, and they gave me some practice, but still, I was nervous. Jackson has been a blessing and a joy since day 1. He is so much fun and is so full of personality which is interesting, because that's what is name means. He is my little cuddle bug & is a big time Mama's boy. Morgan is a little sweetheart, but sometimes she can be so much like myself that I don't know what to do with her. Jackson is so much like Brian and is this calm easy going kid. The other day we were playing a game on the computer and I asked him to push the "j" key for his name. He pushed the H key instead and then he said, "Oh, why'd me do that?" It was so cute. He is always doing anything to please Morgan. He has been such a fun 2 year old. Both him & Morgan have been little angels until they reached 2 1/2, and that's when the little fits started to come out. Jackson's just starting this phase, but is so good at going into time out. He'll go in and sit on his bed, cry for a minute, and then say, "If I be nice, can I come out" now who could say no to that. :)

Cool kid
My friend gave me some of her little boys clothes for Jackson, and he was so excited about them. He wanted to try everything on. These are his favorite, and mine too. They are dinosaur pajamas that glow in the dark. We laid him down on the floor in his room under the light, and then turned the light off. Then we had him walk to Brian & I in the dark. It was the cutest thing watching this little glowing body moving around. What a fun kid!




3 comments:
He really is a handsome kid Melissa! And that is nice he is so good- my boy was the hardest of the three- but man do I love that kid! He definitely adds life to our home!
I love BOYS! I am biased, though. Someday maybe I'll know what it's like to be the mother of a little girl, but for now I know what it's like to love a little boy so much your heart hurts! Jackson is such a cute little boy. We need to get together soon so Riley can play with your kids (and so we can play too!)
I love hearing that you were worried about having a boy...I am sooo nervous that I'm going to have all boys and I won't know what to do! I'm glad it turned out so well for you! It gives me hope! And he is adorable!
Post a Comment