Nut Family

Thursday, February 28, 2008

The Joys in My Life


The kids have loved taking pictures lately, especially if it gets to be with Hallie. I love all 3 of them in this picture because it shows their personalities. They are such funny & cute little kids.

Hallie is soooo much fun to cuddle with. Morgan was taking a nap, and I wanted her to wake up. She starting the phase of not wanting to take naps anymore, so some days it's kind of a fight with her, especially when she wants to be with Hallie. Lately, she'll read in her room for a little bit, while I read, and then she'll come and lay on the bed with Hallie & I, and we all take a little nap. Jackson comes and lays by us too when he wakes up, and I love cuddling with all 3 of them. This picture was taken Sunday after church, and I didn't want Morgan to sleep too long, or she ends up going to bed at 10:00, so I woke her up by putting Hallie next to her. Morgan woke up and was so pleasant to be around. She LOVED cuddling with her little sister.

Here is my life-saver for yesterday, and other days last week. I have been so tired lately, which I'm not sure why? Maybe it's waking up every 2 or 3 hours in the night with Hallie. My mom has been so sweet to come and help with the kids. She takes them downstairs to play and watch movies while I sleep for a little bit. It has been a HUGE help, and I am so grateful for her. The kids have loved spending time with Grandma too. I am so glad that they live close to us.

This was yesterday. Jackson was sleeping for longer than usual, so I went in to make sure everything was okay. I laid Hallie next to him, for him to cuddle with, and he was so excited to be by her. She brings so much peace to our home & family. Jackson loves holding her & talking to her. I don't think she minds the attention from her siblings too much. They all seem to have a special bond.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Ben and Darci said...

I love how you lay Hallie next to the kids to ease them awake. Who wouldn't love waking up with a little newborn next to them. Could you come lay her next to me some morning? That would make my day :)

JPI said...

Thanks for the pictures. I enjoy them.

Jared

Lisa said...

i remember when mel was little i never wanted her to sleep in her bed. i just slept so much better having her cuddled in my arms. congrats on such a beautiful family!