Hallie Sage was born February 12 at 1:35 p.m. She weighed 8 lbs. 7 oz. She is beautiful! We are so excited to have her here. Everything at the hospital went wonderful. The labor was only 6 hours long, & the epidural made things even more enjoyable, other than the nice sharp needle going through my back. :) The nurse & doctor were really nice to work with though, and made the delivery easy & enjoyable. Originally we were going to name her Hallie Camille, we decided if she had blonde hair we would, but she has darker hair than both Morgan & Jackson did, and the 2nd day in the hospital, we didn't feel right about her middle name being Camille. I told Brian I was fine with anything that he wanted to use as her middle name, as long as it wasn't crazy. So, Brian thought about it for a while, and looked at a baby name book and saw the spanish name Saga, then he thought of Sage, but thought it wasn't even a name, so he felt kind of funny suggesting it to me. I loved it though, and told him that I knew of a little girl in our ward who's middle name is sage, and I had heard it other places too. Sage means "wise" and with her brown hair, we felt that it fit her perfectly. So Hallie Sage is here. I forgot how sweet & precious newborns are. I love how she cuddles & makes little noises, and how perfect she is. I love the whole miracle & blessing of newborns. I love that she just came from our Heavenly Father & how pure she is, and the calm spirit she brings to our home & family. We love having her here, and there will be many more pictures to come.
Here is Jackson when he was born. He weighed 7lbs 3 oz. It's amazing how much chubbier Hallie looks with weighing more than 1 lb than Jackson and Morgan. You can see it in her little face.
Hallie & Jackson have the same nose & mouth. I'm excited to see how much they look alike as they get older.
Here is Morgan when she was born. She weighed 7 lbs. 4 oz. I think that Hallie looks a lot like her, and I think its the eyes & the rounder face. Morgan had brown hair with a little bit of blonde in it. Hallie has all dark hair, so it will be neat to see if her hair goes lighter, or stays dark like Brian.




10 comments:
She is beautiful.
I will email sheryl's email address so you can be added to her list.
you're right even seeing her in a picture make me baby hungry!
Congratulations guys! We are so excited for you. We can't wait to meet Hallie! We love you!
Congratulations Melissa and Brian! That is so exciting. Hallie is such a cute baby and I love her name!
she is simply beautiful! all of the baby pics are so adorable! i've got that baby fever so badly these days and these pictures just make me want another one so bad!
Congratulations! I am so happy for you and grateful that everything went so well! She is beautiful and I love her new name! She is so blessed to be apart of your loving family!! Congrats!! I love you!
You just had to go and make me baby hungry, didn't you! Not to mention what a special thing it is to see siblings together and compare their similarities and differences. Children really are an amazing miracle. Hallie is so cute and I love how Brian bugged her at the hospital just to wake her up and hear her squeak!!!
Melissa, this is Whitney Elkins, she is so precious. Congrats!
Like Marilla Cuthbert said, every baby is the sweetest and the best! Congratulations.
Congrats! SHe is so beautiful Melissa! I love having three kids! There is always more to cuddle!
Post a Comment