On Friday, we had some friends come over for a "Pool Party" as the kids were calling it. We had such a nice time! It was so nice sitting & talking while the kids were having fun swimming & filling up water balloons.
Last week was all about being in the sun. I came outside one day to find that Daddy had converted the sandbox into an elephants mud hole. My first thought was "Wow! I get to scrub out all of the dirt from their swim suits!" However, after watching them play & seeing their creativity come out, I couldn't help but laugh & let them enjoy the moment. :)
I was getting ready to go running one night last week while Brian was mowing the lawn. We looked at the house, while the kids were supposed to be asleep, and this is what we saw-
Last Sunday, Father's Day we had a nice meatloaf, mashed potatoe dinner with chocolate cake. Brian had a really nice day & it was nice being able to spend the day with family. Brian is such a good Daddy & is always really good about making all of us his highest priority. I love watching him play with the kids & teach them new things. The kids adore their Daddy & love to be with him.
These little moments this past week, are what make life so enjoyable! There are so many good things & people I am surrounded by- and of course the love of my life. :)



2 comments:
AWW! This is going to be one of those posts you'll look back on in a few years and get teary after seeing it:)
I love the picture of Jackson and Morgan dancing. They should do the kids ballroom classes! ha ha.
Post a Comment