Morgan graduated from kindergarten on May 21st & I am finally posting it. She was so excited, and told me 3 weeks before that she was going to sing a song that was going to make me cry. She started singing it one night (If we hold on together) and I said, "Boo, hoo, hoo!" and asked her if that is how she wanted me to cry. :) As soon as the song ended she looked at me to see if she had made me cry, so I put my finger by my eye, and pretended to wipe a tear away, okay, maybe there was a little bit of water there too. And, I even saw a tear or two in her Daddy's eyes. They did such a good job singing the songs they had learned. It was very entertaining, and I'm hoping her highschool graduation will be filled with fun & interactive songs & stories too. :)
Morgan has had such a wonderful year this year. She has loved her teacher (Mrs. Hyer) & has made some really good friends. She met Lauryn on the 1st day of school, and they instantly became best friends. They are very similar & they play so well together. Lauryn is the kind of girl & friend that every mom wants for their daughter. The first time she came over she thanked me for lunch, told me that it was just like being at Disneyland (which I consider a HUGE compliment), and she even cleared her plate & rinsed it off. She was so polite & Morgan was even more polite when she was with her too- very exciting to have a friend like that. They are so cute together & I look forward to watching them in the coming years. The other picture is with Jackson (obviously) and he was so excited to watch Morgan graduate & see her sing her songs. And, no, Carson, the boy in the picture, is not her boyfriend- yet anyway- :) He is our neighbor and friend & Morgan was able to ride home with him during the week, so I guess he is her "carpool buddy." :) However, the boy singing next to her with the vest & blonde hair sent Morgan a nice note saying, "Call Me!" Yeah, Brian quickly told her to tell Nick to not call her until she was 16 because her Daddy didn't want her talking to boys until then. We'll see how long that plan lasts for. :)
Morgan got the reward for "Perfect Attendance!" She did not miss one single day!!!! I think I should have been up on the stage with her to recieve that reward, afterall, aren't Mom's the ones that make sure there kids are there? So, instead, we went out for lunch. We ordered a shake to split, and Morgan's eyes were huge when she saw it. It was so rewarding being there with my little girl that is growing up. She is such a sweetheart, and I am so proud of her!




2 comments:
I agree with you....moms definitely should receive an award for their child getting perfect attendance. Cute pics! What a beautiful little girl she is.
What cute pics! Love her smile!
Post a Comment