Nut Family

Monday, June 14, 2010

Father & Son Campout

 
 
 
 
Every morning this past week when Jackson woke up, he would run into my room and say, "Only 2 more days until Father Sons campout!" He was so excited to just spend time with Daddy. Brian came home early to get things ready to go, and Jackson could not wait to leave & start camping. On Saturday morning when they woke up Jackson was disappointed when Brian said they couldn't stay again that night. Jackson was warm & had a blast even though it rained the whole night. As for Brian, I think he was a little cold, but loved seeing the excitement of Jackson.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

The Heaton's said...

I keep saying we need a Jackson at our house! I wished I would have counted how many times he told me about Father & Sons! He is soooo darn cute!