Landon is 6 months old today! One of my friends posted reasons why she loved her baby, & I liked her idea.
Here are 6 of the top reasons why I love Landon-
1. He makes me feel calm. I can just hold him & kiss his cheeks, & even just being around him helps me feel at peace.
2. I love how patient he is with me, but especially when he gets LOTS of love from his siblings.
3. I love being able to make him smile or laugh.
4. I love the calm look that he gives to me when he is getting too much attention from his siblings that says, "HELP ME!"
5. I love watching him play with his toes & grasp on to other toys with his cute little hands.
6. I love to hold him & cuddle with him, especially right after he has woken up.
Landon is such a sweet & calm little baby. He loves Morgan, Jackson, & Hallie, and lights up when one of them walks in the room. He loves being around them, and even lets Morgan change his diaper without making a fuss. He is such a little sweetheart, and I am so grateful he came to our family & that he is a part of our every day lives.
The kids had fun taking pictures with him today. I love the look of his face with each of the kids. He looks a little nervous, even though I'm sure he loves it. :)




5 comments:
what cute little kidlets you have, how fun :)
I think Landon looks like you! I love faces with the individual kids!
What the heck! 6 months? Are you SURE? What a sweet little boy. I know what you mean about kissing baby cheeks. It is so much fun. I wish Riley would still put up with it as much as Malia does.
What a cutie! He is growing up so fast! He is such a calm and happy baby! I love holding that little guy!
Yeah for Landon! We love you little guy!
Post a Comment