
Jackson was so excited that Daddy was coming to watch him graduate from PreSchool. He even asked me if I could stay home so just Daddy could go with him. Brian told him he didn't want to go unless I was invited to, so thankfully Jackson invited me, Hallie, & Landon to join them. :) I'm so glad Brian was able to go because the kids always do a fun chicken dance song in which they can invite a parent to join them in dancing & singing like a chickin. Of course, much to Brian's hopes & dreams, he is always chosen! Jackson loved dancing with Brian. We noticed while Jackson was singing that he knew all the words pretty well. One of his buddies in class, Wyatt, also knew the words really well, and has the same volume in his voice that Jackson does... LOUD, so the teachers were very smart and put their 2 best singers at opposite ends from each other to balance the rest of the class out. Hallie loved all of it, and even invited herself to join with Jackson and his friends on the fun songs. My favorite song Jackson sang is in this movie- the Dinosaur song. *Hallie is even singing at the end of the movie too. Enjoy!

3 comments:
What a cute little graduate. I loved the video. He is all boy, isn't he?!:)
CUTE Post Mel, and what a darling little boy :) Happy Birthday today!! I hope you have a great day!!
This boy makes me smile! I love how he totally gets into it!
Post a Comment