
I found this picture of my dad when he was younger, and couldn't believe how similar he and Hallie look. Hallie has her Daddy's eyebrows & dimples, but the mouth and lips & blue eyes are definatly like mine & Grandpa's. They both look full of it don't they. :)

Hallie is now 18 months. I can't believe how big she is getting! She loves to go to the wall & pose while saying "cheese" as soon as she sees the camera. She is talking a ton now, and actually NEVER stops talking. The other day we had gone 20 minutes north, and on the way home, Morgan & Jackson were quiet and looking around while Hallie talked about everything (of course not really being understood) :) She says, apple, ball, mornan, szakn, (jackson), carkee, kaykee, (carly&kaylie) papa (grandpa), choo-choo, ink (drink), and of course lots of words that we don't understand. We wonder what she'll talk about when we can understand everthing she says. :)

The other night Hallie tried to climb out of her crib, thanks to Morgan & Jackson teaching her how to do it. Thankfully she didn't fall out, but we decided to switch to the crib day bed so she wouldn't fall out and get hurt. She did amazingly well the first few nights, and then she realized that there were toys her in room, and drawers full of clothes to full out, so she had to keep busy instead of sleep. This is how we usually find her. Last night I woke up at 2:00 and went to check on her. She wasn't in her bed, and I looked all around the room, and couldn't find her. I thought maybe she had walked into Morgan & Jackson's room, but before I left I looked under the bed and she was asleep exactly like this with her feet towards me. I pulled her out, changed her bum, and laid her back down and said, "Go to sleep okay" she looked at me with these sweet tired eyes and said "k" I love her so much!

My 2 girls LOVE posing for the camera. They were sitting like this and Morgan said, "Mom, hurry quick! Come and take a picture!" They are so much fun!
5 comments:
Cute cute pictures! I love the way babies sleep with their bums up in the air!
What a doll Mel, she is such a cutie.
She looks so much like your dad! Such a cute girl!! Don't you love to see the family resemblance?!
What cute girls you have! And what cute boys you have too :) In that last picture, it's funny how Hallie's legs and arms are shorter than Morgan's, but bigger around. Little chub!
She really does look like your dad! I love their sleeping positions!
Post a Comment