I couldn't help but post these pictures of Hallie becuase she is so stinkin' cute! She LOVES her teddy bear and is constantly dragging it around with her.
The only way she would sit and smile for this picture is if the bear was sitting next to her.
The poor baby went to bed with a rash on her tummy on Wednesday night and when she woke up on Thursday, it had spread all over her body. I had to take Morgan to her kindergarten testing, so I left Hallie and Jackson with a neighbor. When I came back home, the rash looked worse, & my neighbor wondered if it was chicken pox. (Hallie has not had her shot yet for those) So, after having a brief panic attack (Brian was gone on a fishing trip for the weekend, we had my grandparents 50th anniversary party all day on Saturday, and Jen & her family, which includes 4 little girls, were coming to stay with us) We definatly did not need chicken pox to visit our family right now. I called the nurse and they told me to give her benedryl, so let me give you this fun little image.... Imagine a mom who is pregnant, holding a baby with red dots all over her face, another little boy with a broken leg in her other arm, and a 5 year old tagging along walking into the grocery store for benedryl. We get in the store ( I had a cart a this time) and they don't have any baby benedryl, and the pharmacist behind the counter is "just helping today, but doesn't know where the medicine is, or how to use it" WONDERFUL! On the box of benedryl, it says, "DO NOT GIVE TO CHILDREN UNDER AGE 2" The nurse had told me to give her 1 tsp. which according to the box is what you give a 6-12 year old. So we didn't buy it there, but went to another store, my favorite grocery store-Maceys-and once again went into the store with all 3 kids. I LOVE Macey's! The people are always so friendly and help you find what your looking for. So after a quick stop at the icecream counter for cheap & yummy icecream we were on our way to get bendryl. The pharmacist
was so helpful & told me exactly whatto do. Within a couple of days, Hallie's rash had cleared up. It made for a long day, but ironically somewhat enjoyable. :)
Hallie was doing so good at going to sleep at night, however, when it's nap time, in her mind, it's play time. This is how I found her yesterday when she was supposed to be sleeping. All the drawers pulled out, along with the stuffed animals, and she was sitting under the changing table. When I went to get the camera, I came back and found her sitting like this. Funny Girl!




2 comments:
She is really growing up and is sooo beautiful!
She is absolutley adorable! I am glad the rash cleared up. I love her little personality! What a cutie!
Post a Comment