Nut Family

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

From BLUE to GREEN

Today I took Jackson to the doctors for his 3 week check up. He has now started walking on his cast, and because of that, the bottom of the cast is getting a little worn down. The doctor took x-rays, and his leg is healing really nice. He then told us that he would put some more wrap on it to make the bottom stronger. So Jackson got to choose what color he wanted. This time he wanted green. I think his leg looks like a big dinosaur. :) He loves it and is so excited to show Daddy when he gets home from work. While we were waiting in the doctor office he said, "Mommy when you have the baby at the hospital, can I come and see Spiderman!" (what he insists on calling the baby) I told him of course he could. :) The other day my sister in law was asking him what all of the middle names in his family were. Jackson told her all their names and then said, "And the babies name will be Spider Man" (man being the middle name) Today when I tried to ask him if he liked other names, that I like, he said yes on a couple, but then said, "No I want to him spiderman" I asked if we could name him something else and call him spiderman as a nick name and he said "okay, we can name him Lightening McQueen!" So now, the baby is Lighting McQueen. :)
The cool green cast come off in 2 weeks! Yay!!!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Melanie said...

i didn't think he looked like a dinosaur until you said so! ahahaha

The Heaton's said...

Yay! Only two more weeks! That green cast suprised me! I love the baby name conversations! I can hardly wait to meet that little guy and hear the official name from Jackson:)!