Nut Family

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Our Little Graduate!

Wow, our little baby is growing up! :) Today Morgan had her preschool graduation and she did such a good job singing all of her songs. She was so excited to show Brian and I the songs that she had learned. One day she came home and started singing, "Nobody likes me everybody hates me, guess I'll go eat worms" I got kind of mad at her and told I didn't like her singing those kind of songs (not knowing of course that they had learned a cute little song with actions from the preschool teachers) She went and threw herself on her bed and when I went to ask her what was wrong she said, " But my teachers taught it to me!!" ooops :) After seeing the song today though, it was really cute, especially watching her eat the gummy worm at the end. :)
She has grown up so much this past year and I am so excited to watch her get older. Well, excited, but a little sad too. She really is growing up! I feel that she is so ready for kindergarten and I'm excited for her to go in the fall. Yay for Morgan! She passed Pre School! :)
Morgan was so happy that Daddy made it a special point to come and watch her program. She even chose him for the chicken dance and Brian got to do the fun bird song & dance. He said afterwards he felt sick from turning around so much, but what a good sport. ;)
Here are Morgan's teachers Miss Karen & Miss Amy (mother & daughter) they did wonderful this year and I feel that Morgan learned a lot & had a good time. She is holding her little graduation diploma. What a cutie!
After the graduation program... can you tell she sang with all her heart. I don't remember the last time my kids took a nap. It was SOOO nice!
Yay for Morgan... on to Kindergarten!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Shane and Jamie Smith said...

Yeah Congrats to Morgan!! How fun is that....geeze Mel before you know it she will be off to college and meet some crazy roommates ;) hehe

Melanie said...

That picture of Morgan is so cute! I would have bought the cap and gown too. Didn't that school year fly by? I can't believe it that our little girls are starting kindergarten.

The Heaton's said...

Congratulations Morgan! On to bigger and better things!

Ben and Darci said...

Cool, that makes me excited for Riley to start preschool this fall. The graduation picture is SO CUTE! It's like a little snapshot into the future. When she really graduates from highschool, you should do her hair exactly like that so you can compare the pictures.

Frampton Family said...

I can't believe she's a preschool graduate! She is just so darn cute. I especially love that they had gowns for the kids. I don't think my graduation was anything like that. I am so so proud of you Morgan. Love you!