Hallie is such a funny and cute little girl. The other day she discovered how yummy otterpops are and sat on the porch for about 30 minutes enjoy them. She would get so mad at me when I would take it away to cut it down. I couldn't find a hat that fit her and then I remembered I had this one of Morgans from last fall, so I put it on her and she looked adorable!!!
The other night I went into Hallie's room to kiss her goodnight and this was how she was sleeping. Now doesn't that look so comfortable! :)
Hallie has LOVED giving kisses lately and will give a kiss to everyone. Her kisses are usually nice and a little wet, but definatly SOO much better than a dogs kiss. :)
Now how could you EVER get mad at this little face? Yesterday at church Brian and I were trying to keep our children calm and reverent especially because it was a missionary homecoming and we really wanted to listen. (I think our kids are always an entertainment for those around us) :) The meeting was almost over and Hallie was sitting on Brian's lap and she kept butting her head into his chest. After she did it the 2nd time this is how it went...Brian: "Hallie, don't do that anymore"
Hallie would look up smile, and butt him in the chest again.
Brian: (kind of sternly speaking) "Hallie, stop doing that"
Hallie would look up again with a sneaky look and do it again.
Brian: Hallie... No more!
Hallie then put her head down and curled into Brian's chest like she usally does when her feelings are hurt and then after a minute of sitting or should I say sulking, she looked up at Brian and said,
"No!"
Brian and I both started laughing as Hallie put her head down again. I can't belive it! She's only 15 months and she's already saying No? :) And she says Mama, Dada, and now Papa, and cat (ca) and dog (daw) but this was a perfect NO!! Too funny... for now anyway. ;)
I took Hallie outside the other day and showed her the ants and kept repeating it to her. Pretty soons she was saying "ant" as she watched them. My favorite part of the video is her kiss. :)




5 comments:
Hallie is so adorable! Love the pix and video. You've got to love Sacrament Meeting with kids!! I say keep letting her do the head butting if it keeps her quiet. Maybe bring Brian a pillow to put under his Sunday shirt to protect him though!
Somehow I left my comment under Cali's google name. Sorry. It was from me!
I love the kiss too! That is so cute!
Mia and Hallie would get along great! Mia sleeps the same way with her legs out of the crib, she screams her bloody guts out when you try to help her eat her food, she also throws a tantrum during sacrament meeting because one cup of water isn't enough for her (she starts yelling, "mo mok" (meaning more milk) at the poor deacons. We miss you guys.
That is the cutest darn picture ever! She is so sweet and has such a funny personality! It is going to be so fun watching her grow up:)!
Post a Comment