Nut Family

Monday, May 18, 2009

Oh Happy Day!!!!

Friday was a WONDERFUL day!!!! I had gone to my sisters dance recital for school and while I was gone, this beautiful & wonderful piano was delivered to our house. Brian's cousin inherited a grand piano, but since he doesn't have a big enough place for it, his parents are keeping it at their house and needed someone to use/watch/play their piano for the next 4-5 years until his cousin has a bigger place. So I am absolutly thrilled about this!!!! I am so excited! I took lessons when I was younger but really didn't like the lessons because I never got to play what I wanted to play. Finally I quit taking lessons & started teaching myself. In highschool I learned the hymns since we needed someone to play in early morning seminary. So me and 2 of my friends switched off with the songs that we knew. I have loved playing ever since. I have really missed playing the piano,and I am so excited to begin playing again. Since my parents moved close by I would practice on their piano, but as soon as someone started singing along I would mess up, so I definatly need to practice more. :) But yahoo! I am so excited!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

jen said...

How exciting!! I want to get a piano someday... we just need to get more room :) Happy playing!

The Heaton's said...

That is sooooo neat! You are going to LOVE it!