Nut Family

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Hallie's Favorite Game

Hallie loves to play this game and will play it over and over again. She is so much fun to watch and is 15 months old today! She has started throwing fits lately that are just too funny! She'll put both hands on the ground and both feet on the ground like a stink bug and start kicking one leg. Then she'll do a belly flop on the ground and roll over to see if we're watching. It is so funny & cute ... at least for now. ;) We love our little Hallie!

4 comments:

The Heaton's said...

How cute! Makell loves it! She keeps asking to watch it again! What a sweet girl!

The Everyday Housewife said...

Carson has also been watching it over and over again! Sooo cute!!

Ben and Darci said...

Sorry I missed you guys last night. I was doing some top secret shopping for Ben's birthday. But thanks for the nice surprise when I got home...a shake! Can't believe Hallie is 15 months! Riley loved playing with your kids last night.

Lindsey said...

She is too cute!