Nut Family

Monday, May 18, 2009

Our Garden this Year

Brian is SOOO good about being excited to plant a garden and get the kids involved. I did my part and helped plant a couple of seeds and then I'll cook it all in the fall. We are all so excited to have a garden!

Morgan was excited to help plant the seeds and did a great job helping Daddy keep it organized.
Hallie didn't really help plant the seeds, but she enjoyed eating the dirt, and covering herself with dirt. Yuck!
And Jackson is just plain crazy, and that's why we love him! He is such a boy & kept doing funny poses and smiles... so this is what we got -which I love because it's totally him. ;)
At this point Hallie had enough and was ready for a bath. :)

We planted 3 rows of corn, carrots, tomatoes, onions, bell peppers, anaheim peppers, eggplant (thanks to our neighbors), watermelon, pumpkin, and peas. Yummy! I'm excited for the fall!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: