
This weekend I worked on my digital scrapbook pages. Now I just need to print them. :) I love the way this first one turned out. This is my best friend Melanie, and she is amazing! I think that the Lord blesses us with friends who effect our lives at different times. When I was 8, my best friend was Alison, when I was 15 my best friend was Lisa, & when I was 18 and in college, my best friend was Jamie. I still keep in touch with these girls, & I am so grateful for the way they have impacted my life. On my page I typed some of the words from "For Good" from the Broadway play "Wicked" (which I am dying to see!!! ) The song is beautiful, and talks about how we are better people because of those that come in our lives. The second verse says, "It well may be that we will never meet again in this lifetime so let me say before we part, so much of me is made of what I've learned from you, you'll be with me like a handprint on my heart & whatever way our stories end, I know I have you in mine by being my friend." I am so grateful for all of my friends, especially my family, I love you all so much!

I know I already posted these pictures, so I won't explain. ;)

Cute little Hallie. I'm not sure what I think of this page. The blue looks a little too plain, oh well. :)
12 comments:
Oh my gosh, I LOVE the new pages!!! You are SO talented! Is there anything you can't do?! Anyway, I tried my best to make a cute meal plan like yours but I couldn't remember what yours looked like, and that was the best I could come up with!
I'm totally sold on the digital scrapbooking! And I love the quote about friends! I'm so happy you're my sister and I love you!
Love the pages, digital scrapbooking is way fun, I just have the problem of actually printing the pgs out...oh well!!! I love the words from that "wicked" play, my mom has seen and she loved it!!! You are quite an amazing person Mel!!!
I love the song that plays on your blog! Sometimes after I'm done reading your updates, I'll just sit and listen.
Anyways you left a handprint on me. You are one of the most genuinely nice people I've ever met. I don't remember ever hearing you say an unkind thing. You were a great example to all of us.
You do such a Great Job!! You are so talented!! Thanks for showing me all the fun things you can do!! I need to start doing this!!
Analice
i love you melissa! you know i named my little girl melissa because whenever i look back in my life i always had a best friend named melissa. of course you were one of them! i love you and your family and am so grateful for you in my life.
Thank you for your sweet words. I know you know I feel the same exact way about you. I thank my Heavenly Father for sending me such a great friend and example into my life.
I love the layouts they are so cute. I really need to get this program.
Very cute Melissa!!! I got a program for Christmas and I have no idea how to use it! What's the program you are using? If you don't mind sharing of course :D
Wow, I didn't know digital scrap booking could be so cute!! GREAT JOB!!
Those are very nice looking pages. I have to agree with everyone...you are very talented!
I love the pages. I was wondering if you printed them off and put them in a book and if you did where did you print them off at and how much did it cost? You can just e-mail if you wish. :-) You are very talented! Thanks for sharing.
NO! The blue is not too plain. I LOVE IT! I've been scrapping for the past 3 days while my hubby has been in AZ and NY and it's been so refreshing, I haven't done it in at LEAST six months. Still love the hands on approach though, even though I'm sold on the convenience of digital. I just have to get my hands on the paper and embellishments!!!
(Thanks for the comment, I wasn't sure if you were looking or not!)
Post a Comment