Nut Family

Monday, May 12, 2008

A look into the Past

A couple of weeks ago when I was at my parents house, I went through an old box of pictures from when I was younger. I have to say that these were 2 of my favorites. I think Hallie looks so much like me in this picture. I love it! There is also a picture of Brian on here too... what a cutie! So, who do you think our kids look like?
Yep, ya gotta love the cheesy smile. This is me and my sister Jen. My question though, is what on earth is going on with my bangs? I think they start in the middle of my head. Do you see that teasing smile... yep, that was my personality back then, but of course I NEVER tease now. Poor Jen, she really put up with a lot from me. For some reason she was always screaming or crying, I tried to explain to my dad that I didn't know what her problem was, and that "I" HADN'T done anything to bother her.. for some reason she just started crying... and now, I think I have a copy of myself... also known as Morgan. :) Morgan teases anyone, especially Jackson, just to get him to scream, and then she uses the same trick I used, "But, Mom, I didn't do anything!" Yep, I know that trick. Look at Jen's cute face, so sweet and innocent, and me ready to tease. :) It's a good thing that I grew up. ;)
What a handsome little kid! I love this picture! He kind of looks like a little Jackson only with brown hair. Doesn't he look so sweet! I think he was 2 1/2 in this picture.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Melanie said...

you tease...oh never! :) These pictures are so cute of you and brian. I love when I find old photos.

jen said...

I love that picture of us too, and I'm glad you're admitting that you were the cause of my constant screaming :) Love ya!

Lisa said...

what cute pictures! i love seeing the difference in pictures taken when were kids and the pictures taken of our kids. the quality is just amazing!

The Heaton's said...

What fun pictures! Wow, I can't believe how much Hallie looks like you! I can see several similarities between Brian's picture and Jackson! They have the same eyes! I love looking back at older pictures. Thanks for sharing!
Analice

Karen Nuttall said...

Hi Melissa! I finally figured out how to leave you a comment! That picture of you looks EXACTLY like Hallie! Boyd and I think that Hallie is going to be much more of a tease than even Morgan is...so just you wait! All of your children as SO darling! (Oh! And the best part is, is that these darling kids are MY grandkids!) You're a fabulous mother!!!