Nut Family

Monday, May 12, 2008

Hallie's 3 months!

I was going to take 3 month old pictures today, but with the rain, I will do them later. Isn't she so sweet. I am so glad she is a part of our family. She is so calm, and rarely cries, even in the night when she wants to eat, she just kind of snorts, to let me know she is ready to eat. She is so much fun to be around, do you see that little teasing look in her eyes, oh no, another teaser.... ;) Hallie has been such a fun baby, and I love being around her. The other day Brian noticed that her feet were kind of white & we wondered if she wasn't getting enough circulation to her feet... the answer... just look at her rolls in the picture by her wrists... she is such a chunky baby, and I LOVE it. I LOVE her rolls, and how big she is. Go baby go! For some reason, she is growing up so much faster than Morgan and Jackson. I love her so much.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Lisa said...

alright I confess I do check your blog quite often I love all the pics of your adorable kids I just fail miserably at leaving comments. but i will try to do better, promise :)

The Heaton's said...

She is such a cutie!! She always looks so happy and of course healthy! I see changes in her everytime I see her! What a sweet heart!
Analice

Brittany said...

It's me! I confess I check your blog! ha ha. Actually I just go to google reader to find out. Hey make sure you make a vote of if you think it's a boy or girl. We're finding out tomorrow (wed.)

Frampton Family said...

Oh my goodness Melissa! Hallie looks IDENTICAL to your baby pictures. She is so sweet. And I LOVE how she smiles all the time. I can't wait to meet her this summer.

Brooke B said...

Hi Melissa-
I check out your blog often, I confess. I often wonder the same about my blog...
Brooke Dowdell Butler