Nut Family

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Hallie's Blessing Day

Here is our cute little family on March 30th, Hallie's Blessing Day. This is probably the family picture that worked out the best (out of like 10!) Do you like the nice big goose egg on Jackson's head? Yeah, Morgan & Jackson got in a little argument, Jackson threw a pool ball between Morgan's legs, and so Morgan decided to throw a pool ball at his head, thankfully he wasn't hurt worse... Brian is definatly the calm parent. :) When I got called to be the Primary Pres. back in December, in my blessing the Bishop said that my family would be blessed as I served in this calling, and for heaven's sakes have I seen those blessings! There have been so many times, especially recently when someone in our little family could have been seriously hurt, and we haven't. I am so grateful for a loving Heavenly Father who sends Angels to watch over us & protect us. Anyway, back to the blessing, it was beautiful. I had planned on it being so nice and springy outside, and we woke up to SNOW! Not just a little bit of snow that just barely touches the grass, but a LOT of snow, 2-3 inches!!! So I decided to let Morgan wear her cute spring dress & sandals anyway (hmmm maybe thats why she has been kind of sick the last 2 days) It was still snowing as we went to church too. We had so much support though! Thanks everyone! The blessing was beautiful! I am so grateful for her, and the blessing she is in our life.

Brian is such a sweetheart. I am so grateful for him & for the Dad & husband he is.
I love my girls! I love this picture of us. I love how Hallie even has a little smile.
What a funny & cute picture! Don't ya just love the big chubby cheeks. She is so sweet!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Melanie said...

What a beautiful family. I love your backdrop. I debated on that one. I really like the back drop. I wish I could have made out to Spanish Fork. If it wasn't for the snow and illness I would have been there in a heart beat.

Frampton Family said...

Hallie looks so adorable in her blessing dress! I especially love the picture of all three girls. Hallie's smile is just so darn cute. It looks like it was a special day for you. I wish I could have been there. Love you!

Mubeen said...

Super cute pics and background!!

Shane and Jamie Smith said...

Hi Mel, what a beautiful day and what a beautiful family....thanks for the kind words in my comment box... the whole thing with the name situation is the fact that the "friend" I mentioned is a family memeber and that is why I have been so hurt/bugged but I didn't want to mention that it was family if ya know what I mean, but after reading your story it makes me feel better :) Maybe I should just get pregnant so people will stop taking my names...hehehehe jk

Mubeen said...

Wow, our babies are just 4 days apart! Zayn was born on the 8th! I remember Analice telling me that she has a friend who is due around the same time as me. You must be her! lol....does Hallie sleep through the night?

Frampton Family said...

Oh my goodness! Hallie truly looks like a little angel. It looks like her blessing went really well. And I especially LOVE her smile. How long has she been doing that?!