Nut Family

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Hallie's 2 months pictures continued

I love this face... I love the scowl (?), the belly, & the cute rolls. This is what I imagine Hallie was thinking in each of these pictures.

Really??? You want to take my pictures, I'm not sure how I feel about that. ;)














Okay, now I think you're kind of funny... I might give you a little smile.
Okay, now I think you're hilarious!!! That joke you told was so funny!
She is so cute! I love Hallie so much! She has such a fun little personality. She is such a blessing, and I am so grateful that we have her in our lives. She makes me feel grateful everyday for the little miracle of babies.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lisa said...

wasn't it just yesterday you were announcing your pregnancy? seriously how is she already two months. i forget how fast they grow and develop. while we were unpacking i came across a pair of pink socks from the newborn stage and little mittens to keep her from scratching her face. i started to cry. how do they grow up so fast. enjoy the baby before you know it she'll be walking and talking

Frampton Family said...

You did such an awesome job on these pictures Melissa!

Rivka said...

She is absolutely scrumptious! I love love love little baby rolls. What a lucky mom you are to be blessed with three such lovely children.