
Oh my kids make me laugh! I walked out fo the room the other day, came back in, and this is what I found... while they were watching a movie, Morgan was NURSING her baby. I asked her what she was doing, and she said, "My baby was hungry so I'm feeding her." I couldn't help but laugh... at least she's got the modesty thing going with trying to cover the babies head. ha ha ha :)

Another one of Hallie's smiles. She smiles so much, and I love it. I think she looks kind of goofy with her big cheeks, little eyes, and big smile, but it always brightens up my day when I can get her to smile at me. Morgan loves it when Hallie smiles at her, and will come running in the room to tell me that Hallie is smiling. What a cutie!
3 comments:
What sweethearts! Kids are so funny! That makes me laugh! I remember when my girls did that!
Analice
ha ha! I love it. All the older kids have nursed their own dolls or bears at one time or another. Eric-2- just did it the other day with a Care Bear. It looks like you had a great weekend!
hahaha! That's hilarious about Morgan nursing. She is so motherly. She'll be a great babysitter in the future.
Post a Comment