I got a new digital scrapbook program for Christmas, and I LOVE it. This is my first practice page, and there are many options of things you can do with the pages. Some things I don't like as much on the page, but for the most part, I love how easy and cute it is. Anyway, I hope everyone had a beautiful & Merry Christmas!
Thursday, December 27, 2007
Practice
I got a new digital scrapbook program for Christmas, and I LOVE it. This is my first practice page, and there are many options of things you can do with the pages. Some things I don't like as much on the page, but for the most part, I love how easy and cute it is. Anyway, I hope everyone had a beautiful & Merry Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
How fun! What program did you get? Your page looks great!
I miss you a ton! You always have such cute pictures! Who is the baby in the picture though?? Write me soon! Love-Missy
Where did you get the program? I need one of those! I am glad you had a good Christmas! Merry Christmas to all of you!!
Bonnie
Oh I remember when Morgan was a cute little bug! I wonder if this next girl will look like her. We hope you guys had a good Christmas! We will have to come visit you sometime soon and do what we do best...EAT!
Love,
Darci
Post a Comment