Here's another scrapbook page. I love this program. It's called Memory Makers, and I went to the website to learn more about it, and then I bought it at Roberts for 50% off for Christmas. Cool huh! I can't decide if I like the digital scrapbooking more, or regular scrapbooking. The nice thing with the digital scrapbooking is that I don't have to cut and glue paper, plus, this page took me 30 minutes, when usually a page like this would take me forever, so anyway. I hope you all have a wonderful new years, and we will talk to you all in 2008!




1 comments:
Mel- I love the digital scapbooking idea, it looks fun!! I'm glad you had a great Christmas and I still cant get over how cute and big your kids are getting!! Can you believe I met you 8 years ago, Holy Cow!!
Love ya Mel
Post a Comment