Nut Family

Friday, December 14, 2007

Christmas Kiss Cookies


As a tradition growing up, for Christmas my mom made Christmas kiss cookies. I love these cookies, and for some reason, I only make them around Christmas. Morgan & Jackson loved helping me unwrap all of the kisses, and separate the chocolate & foil. Somehow all of the kisses didn't end up in the bowl, but in their mouths. :) The kids love eating cookie dough, and pouring in the sugar, but they don't really like eating the cookies when they're all done. Maybe they don't like it because the cookies are warm, because they eat the cookies just fine when they are cold. Brian doesn't like them warm either, but I love them right out of the oven.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Your kids are sooo cute! I wish we lived closer so that our kids could play together! It looked like you guys had fun making cookies, my girls love to bake! Have a wonderful christmas!
Love-Missy

Lisa said...

you know I'm the same way. those are patricks favorite cookies ever and I only bake them at Christmas too. whats the deal with that?!

Shane and Jamie Smith said...

yummy it makes me want to go and make some cookies !! Yeah

Katie Lee said...

so adorable!!! Those cookies do sound good! I'm not really the best baker, but it's probably because I'm hardly ever home since we don't have kids yet! Your family is cutE!