
We had some friends come over the other night for an early christmas party, and I made this chocolate, peanut butter trifle. It was really good! It has a peanut butter cream in it though, and I think next time I make it, I will use caramel instead of peanut butter.

Jackson woke up from his nap just in time to enjoy the pudding that went into the trifle. He was so excited to lick the spatula. This boy LOVES chocolate just like his daddy. The other day we gave both of the kids a chocolate hershey kiss after lunch, jackson unwrapped his and I think swallowed it whole, because before we knew it, he was wanting more. Morgan was taking her time at unwrapping it, almost as if it were a precious present, and as soon as the chocolate was out, Jackson snatched it from her and popped it in his mouth. We had a little melt down as you can imagine, but luckily we had more. :)
YUMMY!!!! I LOVE CHOCOLATE!!!




3 comments:
I had to fight the urge to lick the screen, that dessert looks soooooo good! HA!:)
oh my gosh! that looks absolutely delicious. and are those little reese's peanut butter cups? mmmm my favorite!
That looks so good!
Post a Comment