Nut Family

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

A little laugh for all of us!

http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1181285238

I stole this from my sisters blog because I thought it was so cute and funny. You'll have to put my music on pause before you click on the link above, but we hope you really enjoy!
We hope you're all having a wonderful holiday season!

5 comments:

Three CRAZY boys and a lady said...

hey Melissa, its Keera how are you? I love your blog...i was also wondering how do you change your backround? like yours is christmas??. how in the world do you do that?

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

That made me laugh so hard Melissa! How cute is your family!

Jessica said...

Hey it was fun seeing you last night. here is my e-mail jessmoon19 Let me know yours and I will add you.

Ben and Darci said...

That video was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. I didn't know Brian was SO well endowed :) So nice and curvy!!! BTW we had a blast at your house the other night. I felt so loved by your children when they sat on my lap for the movie. Can you believe Ben ate all the cookies??? I love how Morgan tattled on him :)

Lindsey said...

Those Christmas tree skirt pictures are so cute!