Nut Family

Friday, December 14, 2007

Brotherly/ Sisterly LOVE


What cute kids huh! These 2 are so funny. Lately they have wanted to take off their shirts while they eat, so they won't spill anything on them. I have no idea where they get this idea from, because believe me, Brian and I wear our shirts when we eat. :)

After breakfast, I looked over, and saw the 2 of them dancing to Christmas music, and hugging each other. I know I don't have perfect kids, and everyday isn't perfect, but I am so grateful to have these 2 in my life, and for how much fun and happiness they bring everyday.

Dance Partners... dancing to christmas music. I'm not sure who the leader is. :)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

jen said...

thats very cute. Don't you love it when your kids are so sweet!

Shane and Jamie Smith said...

that's classic, I love it!!

Ben and Darci said...

We are so glad to know that you and Brian wear your shirts when you are eating! How cute, though. Pictures like these sometimes make me wish I had two!
Darci

Lisa said...

what cute kiddos! just think before too long there will be 3 shirtless kids.