We had our first big snow storm on Friday night, so the kids were so excited to wake up to new snow. By 9:00, we had them dressed and ready to play outside. Jackson loved the snow, and would run & dive into it. Isn't he a cute little snow boy!
Morgan was so funny, because she loved the snow too, but after about 15 minutes she as ready to come back inside. Jackson was having so much fun, that he had no interest in coming inside, so Jackson & Daddy stayed outside while Mommy & Morgan went inside and had a nice big cup of Hot Chocolate with toast.

I'm not a big fan of snow, but I feel like Christmas isn't the same unless there is snow everywhere. It was so fun watching the kids enjoy the snow. They loved eating it as most kids do, and I loved watching the big flakes fall on them.




6 comments:
Your kids are so cute! Ciara (my sister-in-law) said she's not sure if she's ever seen a little girl as cute as Morgan after I showed her the picture of Morgan sitting on the box in the park in her little outfit. What a SMILE! We'll see you soon!
Looks like your kids had just as much fun as Taylor did! Hope to see you soon.
Mel
that snow looks wonderful! what fun! i can only get Melissa to play for just a little while and then she wants inside for hot chocolate. just like her mama :)
Hey Mel-
All is well here in Logan land!! Looks like fun down your way!! Love the snow pics!! My fam is doing fine, my youngest bro chad is playing baseball in california and my other brother brett is working and going to school!! My dad lives in Lehi and is just doing whatever it is that he does!! My mom is in Cancun with my grandma, not fair huh!!
Miss ya much
Cute pictures! You are such a good photographer!
I agree with you... I'm not the biggest fan of snow, but it just isn't christmas without the whiteness and brightness the snow brings. Your kids are adorable!!! we miss and love you!
Post a Comment